February 1, 2024 - March 31, 2024
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Build your career, improve your lighting knowledge, and gain a deeper understanding of the science and application of light.
The new course materials include:
- New technologies – types, compatibility, and sustainability
- Additional examples and vocabulary for human perception, vision, and wellness
- New focus on retention and vocabulary building through visual cues
- New resource slides
- Emphasis on comprehension, application, and critical thinking
To be successful, students should be prepared to dedicate the time needed to attend class, read the required 50-60 pages of material per class. The textbook is included as part of your registration if you register before the below deadline.
Instructors for the course will be respected lighting professionals who will be experts in the modules they are teaching.
Who should take the course?
- Sales Professionals
- Lighting Designers
- Interior Designers
- Facilities Managers
- Commercial Property Managers
More details will be available soon. Stay tuned for updates and registration information.